The International Kidney Cancer Coalition (IKCC) is an international, independent, patient centred, democratic ” umbrella” network of patient support and advocacy organisations established with the aim of improving the lives of kidney cancer patients and their families wherever they live in the world.
IKCC seeks to provide information, support and assistance to all national kidney cancer organisations and actively encourages the formation of kidney cancer groups in those Countries where none currently exist.
IKCC is built upon a spirit of sharing and co-operation between organisations, we welcome generic cancer and kidney disease organisations to join us if they have a clear intention to provide support to kidney cancer patients as part of their core activities.
We ask simply that organisations who wish to ally themselves to IKCC are:
- Willing to engage in kidney cancer advocacy activities.
- Operating as a non-profit organisation.
- Are independent of governments, political parties and commercial organisations.
- Are willing to co-operate freely with other organisations for the benefit of kidney cancer patients and their families.
- Are willing to abide by the Internal Code of Conduct of IKCC
If you would like to be involved in helping us in our work, or you would like to discuss any aspect of our work, please send your contact details by clicking on this link and we will ask one of our Leadership Team to contact you.